Friday, October 17, 2008

Rays vs. Sawx

OK, so I rarely watch baseball because under normal circumstances it bores the shit out of me (What? Is that a problem? Go pluck some hairs out of your ass then!). I’m tuned in to last night’s game between the Rays and Red Sox however, and man this is some wild shit! It has been weird because even when Tampa was big time ahead you just never got the feeling the game was over. Right now as I am typing dude just lead off the 8th with a double off the wall. Typical Red Sox bullshit! I hope they win tonight just so the Boston loving assholes grab a glimpse of hope only to travel to Tampa to get that ass spizzity spizzity spank spanked!!

The dicktards just fuckin tied it……tomorrow the % of pregnant women in the New England area will quintuple.

So the Rays get in position to take the lead and put some pressure on the Sox and they end it with a double play. Every Boston fan is just so damn fuckin happy right now.

What a lame way to mow a field for a game this big. At least go with the zig zags or wavy lines.

Hell of a defensive play by the SS right there. I should be asleep by now.

Ok, so I did fall asleep and found out at work this AM that Boston pulled it off. I love how the disappointment will be even greater for the Boson assholes. However, if they win the series we will never fuckin ever hear the end of the greatest comeback in the history of baseball bullshit. Thank sweet baby Jesus that Tom Brady got hurt!!

No comments: