Friday, October 17, 2008

Fantasy Systemafication - Who Do I Start?

QB - Derek Anderson or Chad Pennington

WRs - I only have 3, could sit one and play another RB - Brandon Marshall, Andre Johnson, Roy Williams

RBs - Could play 3 - See WRs for flexability - Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Willie (has a boo boo and looks doubtful) Parker

My TE, DEF, and K are locked in unless I pick up somebody else - Kellen Winslow and his pet gerbil that got lost last week, Mason Crosby, Tampa Bay

My current line up is in BOLD.

3 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

I'm sitting Roy Williams this week and starting Isaac Bruce and Devin Hester.

Also, have Slaton and the TB D/ST starting in my money league.

dAndy ManCandy said...

Good luck DubU! Hopefully we can both kick some ass with Slaton and the Bucs!!

Pepster said...

I would keep your starters as is. Williams is too unpredictable since he is on a new team (new plays, etc.). Would keep the 3 RBs, especially with Johnson playing the Chiefs.

As far as Anderson over Pennington - you know what you get with Pennington, and it could be solid, but with Anderson there is so much more upside. Gotta go with that. If he has a bad game, he has a bad game. But, if he has a great game on your bench, how pissed would you be?