Friday, October 24, 2008

Fantasy Systemafication - Week 8

I need some help fellas. Basically I don't want to give up anyone on my bench right now. I've got a little bye week action affecting my team, so I need a W/R slot filled. I could throw Roy Williams in there from the bench and be set, but I am not confident that he will produce. I have some options out there in free agency. One being Freddy Taylor which is a plus since I am a Jag fan, along with Mewelde, BenJarvis, and Kevin Faulk. If I pick one of those guys up then I have to drop either Willie Parker (out this week) or Roy Williams. I am tempted to drop Willie because I fucking hate nagging injuries and I have Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, and Steve Slaton who will be bye week free from here on out. The only other potential drop from the team would be Chad Pennington who I have backing up Cassel this week. I know, my QBs fucking blow. The computer drafter Hasselbeck and Schaub so you can kiss my ass for getting by. Chad Pennington in week 6 had my highest points from a QB all year. Help a brotha out!!!!

2 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

don't drop Parker, try trading him. I say roll with Williams at WR and hope for the best.

btw, I saw you breaking my balls over at KSK. It is cool. I fucked up on that Polonium comment and should have looked up my info that I thought I knew a little better. I didn't mind that other guy correcting me but he was a dick and got personal about it.

oh well fuck it. I always try to be cool while commenting and will never be a dick unless someone is a dick to me first.

anyway thanks for letting me vent. good luck this weekend.

dAndy ManCandy said...

Yeah, I was just giving you a hard time. Def not trying to be a dick by any means. I would hate to piss off one of the 6,329,564 guys that actually looks at my blog. Damn, I'm sorry my keyboad fucked up. Check that to 3 guys (including myself). Yeah, I think there are some dickbags that can't come up with anything funny to say so they just pick out somebody to put down. I was going with the clear bubble comment anyway then the polonium shit popped in my head so I had to throw my boy out there. It's all good man, I appreciate you stopping by. Have a good weekend and good luck!!