Monday, October 20, 2008

Fantasy Report - Week 7

Not a bad week for me I guess. I'm knotted up with my opponent at 80 pts each. He's done for the week and I have Brandon Marshall playing tonight. Please don't fuck me B Marsh. If all goes as planned I'll move up to 3rd in the league sitting pretty for a march to the top. Again, don't fuck me B Marsh. Just make it easy on me and score a TD on the 1st possession and then keep on trucking to get me some valuable points in the rankings since the leaders of the league are 102 and 95 points ahead of me as of right now.

So, as far as what got me where I am this week. Luckily Pey Pey had a shitty day and only scored 2 points as compared to my scary 10 pts from Derek Anderson. Thank you to the Packers for shutting down the mind behind the Colts offense and thank you Derek for pulling that late game TD out of your what had been squinched up anus all day!

I only played 2 WRs this week and really can't complain. Andre Johnson had a solid 141 yds (a TD would have been nice, but hey I can't really complain). Hopefully, B Marsh will add a significant boost to my WR points tonight. Luckily Plaxico and Muhammad didn't score any TDs for my opponent, but Berrian had a score that pretty much made me shat my pants late yesterday.

As for the RBs. I don't know how many people told me not to play Purple Jesus against Chicago's "nasty" defense, but guess what fuckers? I played him and he put up 121 yds and a TD! Bladow dAndy's gut instinct prevails. Steve Slaton also posted a solid 80 yds with a TD in the mix as well. My 3rd RB, Chris Johnson, who I picked up after his week 1 performance against my Jags, had a killer 168 yds and a TD against KC's shitty run D. Hell, fatass Lendale busted an 80 yd TD against them, so that only further verifies their shittieness or shittyness or however the fuck you spell that. I need Lendale to step aside and make room for CJ so I can take home the cashish this year! Homeboy had Marion Barber and E Graham who both had solid days with a TD.

TE wise, I made a late move Saturday night and dropped K Winslow and his unrealistically swollen testes (speaking of testees, did anyone see that show Thurs on FX? It's fucked up is all I can say) and picked up the somehow available Shockey off the waiver wire. Shockey caught 50 yds worth, but coughed up the ball and doinked me with no points. Thanks for deciding to have your first non stellar performance of the year when I picked up your TE Drew Brees! KC's Tony G put up 97 yds for the opposition.

Although he fucked me and missed a cake FG, Mason Crosby did OK with 2 FGs and 4 PATs. I played against Kasay who had a nice 3 FG, 3 PAT day.

My defense that totally tore it up last week against Carolina had a lackluster performance against Seattle's struggling O and while they did only allow 10 pts, they had no sacks and only 7 ret yds to go with an INT and a fumble pick up. I'll be shopping for a new D this week!

Either way it's all good, as long as B Marsh can score just one point or more tonight. As of right now I love fantasy football, but if B Marsh fucks me tonight I'll hate it again, at least until next week anyways.

No comments: