Tuesday, October 14, 2008

dAndy's Own Exclusive - TMA Call - Peyton and Eli - Week 6

We here in dAndyville, excuse me, I here in dAndyville have obtained exclusive rights to the phone call made between Peyton Manning and Eli Manning every Tuesday AM after all the football for the week is over. Here's what's shaking for week 6.



{ring, ring}

Eli: Hi there, you have reached the Manning residence. Sorry we aren't available to take your call right now, but please leave a message and we'll get back to you. BEEP

Peyton: Hey Eli, it's Peyton, gimme a call when you...

Eli : {laughing hysterically} Did I get you?

Peyton: Huh?

Eli: I got you didn't I, bro? You thought it was my answering machine when it was really me the whole time. Hahaha, that's so much fun!

Peyton: Yeah, you got me little bro. So what's shakin man?

Eli: Not much . We lost big time. What about you?

Peyton: Well, man I had the game I have been wanting to have finally. We blew out Baltimore big time. I threw for almost 3 hunny and 3 TDs. That was the real PeyPey out there boy lemme tell ya. Did you see the game since you weren't playing?

Eli: Yeah I watched it.

Peyton: Well, what ya think man? Did I do good or what? Me and Marv got in synch. He caught a couple TDs.

Eli: I have a question for you bro.

Peyton: What's that little bro?

Eli: I kept seeing something during the game that caught my eye. Your field is that fake grass stuff right?

Peyton: Yep, it's the latest in the top of the line artificial turf.

Eli: Well, how come I could see dirt flying up when people were running and stuff?

Peyton: It's fake dirt man.

Eli: What? You guys have fake dirt!!

Peyton: Yep fake dirt! So anyway I think I've found my groove again. Peyton Manning is back on track.

Eli: So this fake dirt stuff, do you get dirty from it?

Peyton: No, you don't get dirty it's fake.

Eli: Well, it must not be top of the line then because if it was really high quality fake dirt wouldn't it get you dirty?

Peyton: Dude, it's the best fake dirt there is. I'm hoping to carry this momentum into Green Bay next week. I love playing there now that Favre is gone. He was always so intimidating.

Eli: So it doesn't get you dirty, that's weird. What does it feel like?

Peyton: Man, it feels like dirt. Let's just talk some football.

Eli: Sorry man, but this fake dirt is intriguing. {grins because he used such a big word} So is it like little balls of fake dirt, or is it like little flakes, or is it like little cubes? Is it squishy or hard?

Peyton: Man, all I ever want to do is talk football with my little bro and you talk about some stupid shit Eli. When are you gonna grow up and be mature like me?

Eli: Hey bro.

Peyton: Yeah.

Eli: Do you think you could sneak some fake dirt in a bag and mail it to me?

Peyton: Screw you Eli!!! {hangs up}

6 comments:

ognihs said...

good stuff. these are actually getting better!

dAndy ManCandy said...

thanks bro!

Brettallica said...

There's something disturbing about a picture of two brothers holding their balls.

Or maybe it's just my guttermind.

Brettallica said...

Oh yeah... funny post, too!

dAndy ManCandy said...

Preesh. I gots somefin new in the werks as we speak. Hoping to have it up later today! Thanks for checking out the site!

Brettallica said...

Keep the network alive, baby.

Not to thread-hijack, but I'll be redoing my blog site pretty soon. You'll have to keep up to date there.