Sunday, October 12, 2008

dAndy's Own Exclusive - TMA Call - Peyton and Eli - Week 5

We here in dAndyville, excuse me, I here in dAndyville have obtained exclusive rights to the phone call made between Peyton Manning and Eli Manning every Tuesday AM after all the football for the week is over. There were some technical hurdles to jump through with this being the first week so this is a little late. I hope to be more timely on this in the future, so look for this again come Tuesday or 3 weeks from now, who knows. Either way here it is in all it's glory.



{phone rings}

Eli: Yello.

Peyton: Hey bro, it's Peyton.

Eli: What up brozilla?
Peyton: Just checking in man, seeing how things are going.

Eli: Good we won again. {licks the center out of an Oreo}

Peyton: yeah, us too. It was a crazy game. We pulled out another last minute win we shouldn't have got. Did you see any highlights?

Eli: Man I'm glad we did those Oreo commercials. I love Oreos.

Peyton: Yeah me too. Did you see any highlights on ESPN?

Eli: Dude, which is your favorite Oreo? I like the ones with white chocolate on the outside the best, but it is harder to get to the creamy white center first.

Peyton: Dude, can we talk about some football here or what?

Eli: Yeah sure bro, but I think I just discovered the best way to get to the creamy white center of a white chocolate Oreo. What you do is nibble off the hard chocolate outside a little bit at a time and when you're done you have a regular Oreo left. So it's like you get all that crunchy white chocolate for free.

Peyton: bro, you are kidding me right? Let's talk about the NFL brah!

Eli: Bro, lose the tude we can talk football. I just get so excited about how great these darn Oreos are that's all.

Peyton: OK man, it's cool. So anyway we pretty much got our butts beat by Houston and then got super lucky and won it at then end. You old bro put on a little show. Did you see the hit Rosenfels took. It was totally awesome!

Eli: Dude, they have Oreos with peanut butter and chocolate cream. Can you believe it?

Peyton: Screw it Eli I'm calling dad.

{ring, ring, ring}

Archie: Pap Bear manning here.

Peyton: Hey Dad it's PeyPey.

Archie: Hey bud, what's up?

Peyton: Just checking in, wanted to talk about some football with you Pops.

Archie: 10-4 little buddy. Hey, have you tried the new mint cream Oreos yet?

Peyton: Fuck me! {hang up}

No comments: