Thursday, September 11, 2008

Miami vs Florida.....at the swamp!!!

Yep, I went to the game in Gainesville last week. And from what I remember I had a great fuckin time. Let's see...I remember riding down there. I remember getting there. I remember it being hot as fuck. I remember drinking a lot. I remember seeing the College Gameday bus. I remember the Gators won. I remember traffic blows. I remember some bar we went in after the game. And then I remember getting home at 4am. Ask me for any more details and I don't know that I could help you.

2 comments:

Pepster said...

I was at the Swamp, and as always, it was a fantastic time. Of course, I remember it, since my Canes lost, but I was proud with how they competed, atletically, especially on defense. They will be a team to reckon with in the next couple of years.

dAndy ManCandy said...

Oh yeah, Miami will be badass like back in the day realy quick like. They did a hell of a job against the orange and blue no doubt!