Monday, September 22, 2008

Fantasy Report - Week 3

Done. I am fucking done!! I was able to have yet another lackluster day of performance from my so called "STUD" performers in fantasy. Basically my QBs suck balls. I need to be in a fantasy league that gives points to the QB for each succesful snap he takes. Seriously, that's how bad I need points.

Dude - "How'd you do in fantasy dAndy?"
Me - "f'n great man. Matt Cassel took like 72 successful snaps today. I'm king of
the world bro!!"

I lost this week and I could have prevented it with some roster changes prior to kickoff. Who knew Mar Har would actually show up and make some plays? Oh well, live and learn, no make that die and learn. If the dude I played would have played his roster differently I would have got blown away instead of being down by 5 on Monday with no players remaining. Why you ask? Because he had Ronnie fuckin Brown and his near 40 pt performance on the bench. He could have just about beat me with just Ronnie. THAT IS HOW BAD MY TEAM SUCKED!!! My only bright spot was Brandon Marshall again, which is not really too bright because he will probably get picked up by Denver police for beating the shit out of somebody a while back. That's how this bullshit rolls man...I hate fantasy sooooo much!!!! I wish it would have never been invented by some geek that was always to uncoordinated and small to ever step on the field and felt the need to live vicariously through the stars of the NFL.

At least the jags beat the Colts though......

No comments: