Monday, November 3, 2008

Fantasy Report - Week 9

Let me just start off by saying that I fucking hate fantasy football, I SERIOUSLY MEAN IT THIS TIME TOO!

Yesterday started out great for me and the TellMeHowMyAssTaste! fantasy team. I had big production from everybody in the early games. dAndy was kicking ass and taking names baby. I had the high score going on, the sun was shining, birds were singing, a nice breeze was coming in off the ocean, the one team ahead of me in the rankings was struggling, I was on the way to being the number one team in the league. Adrian Peterson lit it up with 139 yds and a TD. Chris Johnson also did killer with 161 total yds and a TD. Andre Johnson delivered with 62 yds and a TD. While they got beat again, the Jags D scored nice points as well and Scobee delivered a solid points day for a kicker. Hells yeah baby, dAndy be busting shit up and has a healthy lead!

Then the 4 o'clock games start kicking. I've got Pennington, Brandon Marshall, and DeSean Jackson on the field. A group of stars that can surely deliver at least 15-20 points between them. What did they do for me? How about not a fuckin thing!!!!!! Pennington got me 4 points, B Marsh got 1 and DeSean got 3.....FUCK ME!!!!

So I am only up by 10 points, no players remaining and NUMNUTZ has Clinton Portis tonight. I usually am the optimist going in to these situations, but for some reason I can't do that today. Maybe it's because that happy bullshit never fucking works! I hate this shit!!

And one more thing. I mentioned before how I keep winning while not scoring a lot of points. This week I am one point shy of having the highest total in the league and what happens? This bullshit happens. Fuck it, I'm joining a fantasy table tennis league right now!!

6 comments:

jackin'4beats said...

You need El Cumslinger on your team. Either you'll win every game in a blowout or you'll have a stroke screaming at him for throwing another goddamn INT.

Ain't it great???

dAndy ManCandy said...

I just might pick him up. I dropped Cassel and picked up horseballs yesterday only to find out Quinn is in. I've got Pennington now and I'll drop Anderson for sure, but I can't decide if I'm going to grab Quinn (wait that didn't sound right) or just pick up another defense.

Upstate Underdog said...

pick up Grossman, who else is available?

dAndy ManCandy said...

Shit, I didn't even think about him. An unpredictable fucker he is! Bulger's out there along with some other shabby fellas. Cassel, Frerotte, JT O', Flacco, Thigpen, Fitzpatrick, Orlovsky to name a few. I'm liking the Rex call though. Question is if I pick him up do I start him over Pennington? Rex (I've got somethig to prove so I'll choke on a dick) Grossman vs. Tennessee or C Penn vs. Seattle. Oh fun times!!!

Thanks for stopping by UU!

Upstate Underdog said...

It sounds crazy, but depending on the match-up Frerotte or Flacco might not be bad pick ups

dAndy ManCandy said...

Gus vs GB and Joe at HOU. Damnit man you had me sold on the hiding Rex Grossman. Culpepper it is!