Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dAndy's Weekly Crazy Fantasy Calls - Week 12

So this past Monday I told loyal commenter Upstate Underdog that Marshawn Lynch would get him the victory in fantasy this week. Then out of nowhere I told him that he would score a TD on a pass in the 2nd quarter. Doubt me? Then check it out! Needless to say I hit the nail on the fuckin head. So this made me realize that maybe I have a gift, a gift from who the fuck knows where, but netherless a fucking fantastical gift.

So I have decided that instead of using this gift to destroy the world I will use it for the good of the normal folk. So, do you have a fantasy worry or start/sit question? Post your comment and I will make my prediction. 100% guaranteed or your comment will be deleted like the bullshit never happened. At this particular moment in time I have never fucking ever been wrong on this shit. I may never ever get another one right either, but if you don't try me then we'll never know.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering I am 9-2 and the #1 team in my money fantasy league this year. Coincidence? Perhaps the fuck not!

1 comment:

Upstate Underdog said...

You must be some sort of wizard.

check out my new post. I have a dilemma over there. Hightower or LenDale White this week.