Friday, November 7, 2008

Early Fantasy Update - Week 10

Ladies and gentleman I am pleased to announce that I made the right fucking call and picked up Kellen Winslow and his staphtasically infected testicles this week. Also had Brandon Marshall in last night's game as well. So, in this ridiculously low scoring set up I got 25 points out of those two bitches. I was already predicted to have high score of the week based on projections and these two just exceeded projections by 16 points combined even with Kellen's fumble. Shit be looking good in dAndyville is all I can say.

Now I do have a couple of issues for the week. I was stoked about Willie P's return, but now he is doubtful for this week. I am ditching Roy Williams in trying to pick up Mewelde off waivers and will know something at midnight tonight. Let's say that doesn't work out then I have to either pick up someone else or go with DeSean, Slaton (against Baltimore), or Roy Williams. Any advice on that from you cuntpunchers out there would be greatly appreciated.

Also, in continuing my tradition of never having a stud QB I have to decide on Flacco or C Penn at QB. Got the tip on Flacco earlier in the week, he's up against Houston's shatty pass D in Houston. C Penn is playing Seattle at home. Both are projected for 10 pts. so that ain't gotdamn a bit of help.

3 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

In my $ league my buddy also had Winslow and Marshall last night. I have some catching up to do this week.

ognihs said...

i'm one of the dumbfucks who had cutler on the bench (playing warner vs sf) and lost out on like 45 points. that hurts since the guy i'm playing has a lot of good matchups. at least i got marshall's good game.

dAndy ManCandy said...

I have a feeling Warner will blow up tonight. I won 94 to 60 bitches!!! I post a detailed report of fantasy sometime today or tomorrow for all 2 of my fucking loyal viewers!